Sunday, November 20, 2016

We're home.  

It was a great trip, tho that's easy for me to say as I slept through most of it. :) It's good to be home, and I've already had an email from my acupuncturist asking me how I am.  I am so loving OICC & the amazing professionals they have who are so able & willing to help as well as go the extra mile.  I was confident they could help me ... and now I am more confidant still.  

THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this trip possible.  We couldn't have done it without you & I am incredibly grateful for the help given to us!!!  I look forward to getting back & am ready to jump in & somehow raise the $4000 for our two week trip there.  It will be a longer trip away from home than I like, but ya do what ya gotta do.  

I am completely exhausted tonight so I'm going to say goodnight for now, but I look forward to sharing more of the journey with you!!!

Thank you so much for your help, support & love!


Au demain ....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment