Friday, November 18, 2016

Today started off with an appointment with a naturopath. It was FANTASTIC.  It was great to talk to her & see how much I have been doing right.  She tweaked the dosage of a few things I am taking & added two new ones to the mix.  It was a great meeting that went far too quickly!!

After we were done, I went on to my care coordinator where she asked a number of different questions getting a feel for what other services I might benefit from.  It was great talking to her, too, and it's going to be easy to communicate with all the people on my care team with her at the helm.  

after lunch & a nap I was off to see Gaio, the acupuncturist.  I can't tell you a lot about that appointment as I slept through it!  The side effects I experienced yesterday appear to be milder today & for that I am thankful! It was rough going last night & this morning!

Tonight I enjoyed hanging out with dad & Karen & now watching a good movie with hubbie.  I really needed this down time today & it feels good.  Tomorrow is my day to recover from the appointments (acupuncture in particular) and then Sunday we head home. It will be so good to see my kids again!!!

None of us would choose to need to be here ... but if you have cancer this is a place you want to be!!  OICC has helped with so much HOPE for healing  & support in this journey. Thank you to ALL of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment