Monday, November 21, 2016

Thank you for the prayers my friends.  It has been a challenging evening here no doubt.  I'm still struggling, truth be told, but the situation is a little less dramatic than it was when I posted a few hours ago & for that I am THANKFUL. I have to hold on the 2 Cor 1:8&9.  

We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters,[a] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.


I'm sure God has many purposes for what He is doing in my life these days, but i can say without a doubt that one of them is for me to learn on an even deeper level how to rely on HIM no matter what is going on around me.  It is hard. It is SO hard to do, my humanness responds with doubts & fears but victory IS found in HIM.  It can be a long fought battle, and tonight it is, but one thing I can tell you is that I WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS.  Your prayers help with that & I cannot say eloquently enough how thankful I am for them.

Tonight I'm leaving you with a song that God has used to speak to my heart tonight.  It's an oldie ... but a goodie.  




Goodnight my friends.  Thank you for the prayers, and please don't stop.  I'm asking God for a good rest, for no bleeding going forward, and that I can return to that place of PEACE I've been in so much.  I'm doing what i can do, and I know victory will be mine.

G



1 comment: