Wednesday, November 16, 2016

We are here! It was a fantastic trip ( I slept through most of it!) today & arrived in the mid afternoon.  Lots of time to get settled & do a little exploring before having supper (love having a kitchen in my hotel room!) and then just settling in to relax for the evening.  

I miss home.  I miss my kids.  I heard a cat meowing a while ago & missed my cats. :)  I love to travel when I have my kids with us, but without them not so much.  However,  I am convinced beyond all reason that this IS where God has me for this time.  

I am oh so tired & need to get off this machine & relax for a bit before bed, so I am going to leave you with this video.  This man has become a fountain of information on healing cancer naturally  since he did so more than 12 yrs ago & i am glad to share his information with YOU, too.  Chances are one (or more) of you will need it one day.  





No comments:

Post a Comment