Saturday, November 26, 2016

So you all prayed with me for a miracle, and God has granted it.  We have the funds needed o get back to Ottawa and are preparing to leave bright and early tomorrow morning.  I am having great mixed emotions -, I am thrilled to be able to return in time for treatment before Christmas & I am also struggling with being away from home for 2 weeks. I am a home body!  That said, this is very clearly the direction God is sending us in, to have raised the money as quickly as  He did. I believe this is right, I believe in HIM, We CAN Do this together!!!

I do have another miracle I am asking for.  My body responses to The treatment to stop the haemorrhaging by doing just that - bleeding heavily.  I am asking God to please keep that from happening, and I am here asking you all to pray with me, asking God for that very same miracle, and that the treatment will indeed stop the constant bleeding on a long term basis.  When that is taken care of we can start working on whatever else is going on in my body!

I will keep you all posted as we progress through this trip and we appreciate your prayers so much  Mark will be off work for the 2 weeks & while we will feel that when we get home, we also know that God has that, too!!!

thankful to have each of your prayers, and t know that HE IS IN CONTROL!!

with love and many thanks
G



No comments:

Post a Comment