Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hi folks!

I'm here to try and tell you about my night. I am still sleeping a LOT (healing takes a lot of energy!!) so this may take me a few rounds to finish.  But that's ok, you won't know I've started until I've finished. :D

I was told by the acupuncturist that "it might get worse before it gets better".  He was intentionally stimulating my uterus to get rid of all the clots that were in there.  Well, he was successful.   I asked him if perhaps I would end up bleeding enough to need a transfusion again & he said that yes, that could happen, BUT that when I had gotten rid of all the clots, the bleeding WOULD stop.  I came home, aware that things were already getting heavy, and prepared to spend the evening on the down & low.  By the early hours of the morning it was bad. it was scary bad - even knowing God had it I was still afraid.  I did NOT want to have to go to a huge, strange, hospital for a transfusion & yet it was clear I was about to have to do just that.  The symptoms of low hemoglobin were in abundance.  I laid there hating that I was going to have to wake Mark up.  He was so tired & sleeping so soundly.  I stirred him, but as we were talking I was beginning to feel very strongly that God was saying "go to sleep girl.  You're going to feel better in the morning".  And so I did.  I closed my eyes & fell asleep in no time at all.  I don't know what time that happened, but when I woke again at 9 am I was NOT soaked in blood & I was NOT dizzy or feeling like my heart was racing. I'm sleeping a LOT, dealing with some pain & still feeling rather weak but I'm not losing blood at an alarming rate & we intentionally kept this day for rest & recovery so I can do what I need to do to be ready for travel tomorrow.

I don't know whether this part of the journey is over or whether I will bleed again before being able to come back to be treated by Giao, but God surely did some through & give me healing from my low hemoglobin last night.  As a friend told me, He is bringing me to a new level with HIM & I only hope & pray that some of YOU are coming along with me!!!  It will be worth it ALL when we see Jesus!!! One glimpse of His dear face, all sorrow will erase.  I love that old hymn.  

So, for now, I am going to lay down again.  I do believe it's going to be a few days before I feel anywheres near like myself again!

Hang on to HIM my friends, whatever is happening in your life He DOES have a purpose for it, and it IS best for you!!!

G







No comments:

Post a Comment