Monday, November 21, 2016

I woke this morning to sunny skies & rain falling.  It was really quite something & brought a smile to my face.

Today I'm not in very good shape at all, but thanks to Kate I have eaten well, had some company while i watched NCIS & taken a nap for a few hours.  I'm sure my body is trying to build up more blood & I am trying to give it what it needs.  Just having some home yesterday I have so much stuff I need to do, there are bags & suitcases everywhere, but I gotta take care of this body as it's the only one I have! :)

At one point I needed to eat something & there was nobody around to help me get anything so I dragged this poor old body to the kitchen to grab some raw veggies.  This made me laugh.


Tim & Kirsten grow awesome carrots at Strawberry Hill Farm! :)

My body is already screaming for more sleep & so I must have some water & then give in to it's demands.  I do hope this doesn't last for too many days, but I will do what I gotta do to be healthy again!!

Eat your veggies & fruits people, they're good for you!!!

G



No comments:

Post a Comment