Monday, November 21, 2016

It should come as no surprise to any of you that I'm working hard to raise money for a return trip to the OICC for further incredible treatment.    For that reason I have decided to try something I have never done before. :D  I am working on monetizing my blog.  It's not a big money maker by any means, but every little bit helps.  So.  Don't be surprised when ads show up here on my blog.  In fact, you can even help me by clicking on them! It won't cost you a thing & will help me get more treatment to heal this body of mine.

I am NOT going to be having an annoying number of ads, & I will shut it down in a new york moment (the ads, not the blog) if they become problematic or inappropriate.  I just want to try this to do my part to get myself back to OICC.  Right now, since I'm barely able to get off the couch I am hoping this works & I can make a little cash to help pay my way.  

Thank you my friends for your support & the clicks I'm sure you'll give me.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment