Saturday, November 19, 2016

I recently found a website "Chrisbeatcancer.com".  It is a fantastic site for anyone fighting cancer or those loving & supporting those fighting cancer.  I signed up for his emails & have loved everyone of them!  Today he included a link to a video on youtube.  

It's not how you start the race, it's now what happens during the race, it's the end of the race that matters.  Finishing WELL is the important part! Acts 20:24 says:

I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

THIS is how I intend to end my race ... it doesn't matter that I keep falling down, or getting knocked down.  It doesn't matter that I make mistakes on a regular basis. What matters is that I keep on getting UP and RUNNING, not looking back  or allowing myself to be bogged down, but looking AHEAD to what God has for me!!!


The video isn't of the highest quality but the message is clear!



1 comment: