Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hey there

Tomorrow morning we're leaving bright & early for home so I can pretty much guarantee you that you WON'T see me until evening. :)  

I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep & a smooth trip home tomorrow, hoping to sleep much of the trip again. :)

I wanted to share this picture with you.  This lazy boy is in the corner of our room & I loved it.  I wish I had more time to spend in it. :)  The crocheted hobbes is Katelynne's, she made it & it has become our "go to" stuffy on hard days. The monster is Bria's & it came with me to remind me of her love for me.  James loaned me his pencil case for my art pencils etc but it's not in the picture :D  

The quilt is my comfort quilt & every time I so much as SEE it it reminds me that there are people praying for me through every step of the way.  I love that quilt & am so thankful for the HOPE it puts in my heart every time I see it.  

Now I must fall into bed, tomorrow is a big day.  Goodnight all, keep on sharing my page so we can reach as many people as possible - more than we can dream of - with this message of HOPE in Christ!!


No comments:

Post a Comment