Thursday, November 17, 2016


I'm only a few hours out from my first appointment at the Ottawa Integrative Cancer Centre & I will admit I am struggling to keep that elastic faith going.  I MUST continue to hold on to Him.  I saw a quote just a few minutes ago that said "The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you".  Oh, is that something to shout HALLELUJAH about or WHAT??   I'm excited.  :)

It has been a morning of challenge as one thing after another happened & I felt strongly in my heart that the enemy was trying to knock me flat. I REFUSE!!!  And so that elastic faith is being stretched, indeed to the point of hurting, today but that's a GOOD thing ... what muscle can be strengthened without a little pain??  

I must soon be off to get some lunch & then find where we'll need to be for my appointment.  A brand new city has it's challenges! I do want to leave you with this song. It has been playing over & over in our hotel room this morning.  Listen with your heart open & BE BLESSED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment