Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Again I am here to say SO sorry for being awol so long.Sunday was a challenging day!!!  We woke up at 4 am with the plan to leave by 5.  By 4:30 I knew the plan was changing & just a few minutes later I was at the hospital.  We were there for 10 hrs while 2 units of blood dripped their way into my veins & then we left home at 3 pm, much much later than we had anticipated, but joyful in the knowledge that God had a purpose and a plan for us leaving that much later!  The trip was long, the weather went from rotten to not to bad, back and forth until almost here when it was suddenly dry and good driving.  We were ever so grateful to arrive! 

 We arrived in Ottawa late Sunday night completely exhausted & in need of so much rest.  I didn't get much that night, in fact I was so tired still on Monday morning that I ended up not getting treatment that morning.  Giao said she he does to me makes my body work & I would be more tired than ever when he was done. He gave me an rx for a tea made with chinese herbs & told me to go back to the motel & sleep. I did!

The tea is not any amount of fun to drink, it has a very  bitter taste, but I get through it.  I slept Monday afternoon and then last night I got 10 yrs sleep. It was fantastic!  Today I have been missing home, but ya do what ya gotta do right?

Tomorrow I will see Giao again and we'll see how things will go from here.   I'm sure there is more tea in my future ...  <shudder>  :D

I'm STILL tired tonight but will try to share more tomorrow.  Tonight I picked up just a few small christmas-y things for our room.  It brightens the place up a little!!  Our room is fantastic,  here's a few pics for y'all. :)


(I got my chair again!!!)







3 comments:

  1. Love you and Praying for you Always !! Praying to be able to chat with you soon 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Glenda!!! How I am praying for complete healing for you!!! Love you, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blood transfusion at the last minute - how not to be anxious! I think of you constantly, Glenda, and pray for you often. Have been trying to watch for your update. Glad I saw it today. (SN)

    ReplyDelete