Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I have managed to get through the last 24 hrs or so.  Things are still not ideal but I am grateful to have been able to continue to avoid more medical intervention.   It may come yet but I'll be thankful for today!

In the last couple days we've had some monetary gifts come in & that is SUCH an encouragement to our hearts.  It feeds the hope that we may get back to Ottawa after all & oh how we needed that today.

My struggle continues to be FAITH.  I KNOW God has this.  I know everything is in HIS control.  Yet it continues to be a challenge for me to live in that PEACE that comes when those truths are completely accepted.  

1 Thessalonions 5:16-18 says:

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Give thanks in ALL circumstances .... even when nothing makes sense & life is full of overwhelming, even when ANYTHING is happening.  This is my struggle right now folks, and I need your prayers more than I can say.  

Mark is scheduled to work tonight & tomorrow night & I am truly battling the idea of him being away & potentially out of reach.  I want him right here, beside me, at all times - but it can't be that way right now.  

Peace.  I need peace.  I must do what I have to do to get it & yet ... it seems out of my reach.  

This is my heart folks, the read, deep inside me gut wrenching emotions are here on the screen.  Im glad I haven't shorted out my computer while I typed. :)  

Writing it all helps, and the hope that I can help someone else out there helps too.  Keep the prayers coming, the messages,  the encouragement, it ALL helps.  In the end I only want to finish well, to hear my Abba Daddy say "well done, good and faithful servant".  

G

2 comments:

  1. He will say that, no matter how you may think you finish. You are His child, and He is proud of you already. You are an inspiration to all of us, and you are dearly loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When peace like a river attendeth my way
    When sorrows like sea billows roll
    Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say
    It is well with my soul

    Though it is not well right now with your body, because of Jesus it will now and forever be well with your soul. It is sometimes a minute by minute challenge to teach our minds that truth, and sooooo not easy. Peace, peace, peace to you, and through you,and for your family. Father, I pray You would be everything Glenda needs right now.

    ReplyDelete