Thursday, November 17, 2016

I have ZERO energy tonight but I wanted to keep you as updated as I can. So, just a quick report on today. There will be more later. :)

The nutrition seminar was FANTASTIC & assured me that I am on the right track. It was good to hear that the decisions I have made both pro & con some diet restrictions & ideas were truly the right ones.  It was also taught by the naturopathic Dr I will be seeing tomorrow. it was GREAT to meet her ahead of time & relieve any 'butterflies' I may have had about it.

I also had an acupuncture appointment today & I feel very good about this treatment. I am convinced it's going to help a lot.  He was concerned about not only the bleeding but also my lack of appetite.  I have been drinking smoothies but not able to eat very much in the way of solid food.  He said he was also going to work on that.  I got off the treatment bed at 3:15ish (eastern time) and I have been HUNGRY constantly! I have eaten more "normal" food in the last hours than I have in the last WEEK I'll bet.  I was a little nervous about the eating thing as I do not have the tools necessary to make smoothies here. God SO TOTALLY answered that prayer!!!  How awesome is that.

The acupuncturist is going to treat me again tomorrow, and then I will need to come back for a minimum of 2 weeks as soon as we can make it happen.  I'm going to need your prayers folks, as that will NOT be a cheap trip by any means.  Both cost of the trip plus hubbie losing the overtime he would have worked those weeks will definitely hurt.  BUT ... I KNOW GOD HAS IT & I must simply continue to trust in Him.  After all, He fixed my need for the ability to EAT without my smoothies! :)

We ended the activities of the day with an NHL hockey game.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself but when I started falling asleep on Marks shoulder toward the end of the 2nd period we decided to call it a night.  We came home & met with our church family - such amazing love & support!!!  Then I hung out with my daughter for a bit. Now, as soon s I am finished this was-going-to-be-oh-so-short blog post I will get myself in to bed too.  Tomorrow starts with my naturopathic dr visit at 10:30, with my care coordinator at 12 and acupuncture at 3:45.  I will be tired tomorrow night too!!! 

Just  a shot from the hockey game tonight. I got one more thing kicked off my bucket list! :)








Goodnight all.  May each of you reach for that peace that passes understanding, it's YOURS for the taking. <3


1 comment:

  1. Just want to go on record as not liking the presence of "kicked" and "bucket" in the same sentence on your blog. :) Love you dearly, my friend. Always. <3

    ReplyDelete