Monday, October 31, 2016

I woke up this morning fully aware of the fact that I had some things to do today.  I had phone calls to make. Appointments to make, appointments to reschedule, questions to ask, all manner of communicating to do.  Now .. if you KNOW me you'll know how I do NOT like the phone.  The idea of six, yes, SIX phone calls to make this morning had my stomach in a knot of anxiety.  Does this make sense? No.  But it is how it is & no matter how much effort I put into changing it is has remained the same.

And so I started.  I have one more to make - tonight when I know I will get an answering machine & then I will be DONE.  At least for today.

I talked with a number of very sweet, kind people today & I got some information that makes me happy.  While in Ottawa I will be seeing an acupuncturist who is also trained in Traditional Oriental Medicine   He is confidant there is nothing he cannot help.   To make it better, after he treats me he will make a notes of his tx,  giving me what I need to give to a local acupuncturist so that I can continue treatment between my visits to Ottawa.  I am feeling hope that I have found just where I need to be to get the help I need to beat this monster!  God is SO good!!!

I am working hard to keep from doing too much today. I like to DO ... but the rest of this week is CRAZY & I need to be ready for that. So, time with my book on my bed with the magnetic pad is where I am heading off to now.  I so appreciate all of the prayers & desires to help that are coming our way.  I have fantastic friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment