Saturday, October 29, 2016



I'm a little bit excited tonight.  I have spent the last 12 days researching professionals who can & will help me deal with this health challenge naturally.  I have learned a lot in the last years about the reasons behind cancer, the causes, and some natural ways to beat it.  My information is plenteous, my experience is non existent & so I went searching for someone who could bring their experience to the table & help me see what I need to add to my protocol.  What I need, what I would benefit from & where to get it are not always easy answers to find & I really wanted someone I could sit down face to face with - and who wouldn't cost me an arm and three legs.  I believe I have found what I have been seeking for, & tonight Mark & I found a hotel for a very affordable price.  It is near the cancer centre we have chosen & has a kitchenette which will make feeing me WAY easier.  I've yet to find a restaurant that uses  food with NO added "crud" to it.  No sugar. No preservatives. No hormones. No carcinogens.  You get the idea of how hard it can be to feed me I am sure!  (I'm losing weight tho ... can't knock THAT as a side affect of this lifestyle!!!)

So, while the idea of me needing to head to a cancer care centre is somewhat nerve wracking & intimidating, it is amazing to see God at work preparing the way for us.  There are many more hurdles to overcome, much more moolah needed, but this is a fantastic beginning & I am excited to see things falling in to place.  

God is good. ALL THE TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment