Thursday, December 1, 2016

There really isn't a lot to share today, but I was thinking of all your people as I sit here sipping way on today's share of my tea.  It's not pleasant, but when I asked God to heal me I wasn't specific on HOW .. and if this tea is His way then I will drink it & not complain.  I might make quite a face fairly frequently tho ... :D

Today was a good day. We had no appointments which is nice sometimes, so we got to sleep in a little & had the free breakfast here at the motel.  It may not have been the healthiest start to the day but it sure did taste good.  Tomorrow I will have to get back on track with healthier eating.  At least I have been finishing my tea on a daily basis!

I've missed home today. It was good to see pictures of my kids & talk to them on Skype, but it will be wonderful to get home next week!   Tomorrow I have a friend coming to visit tomorrow & I am so looking forward to it! I have found the city a lonely place to be & have been asking God for some connections.  It's going to be fantastic to have Donna & her hubbie visit!! Too bad she doesn't want to share my tea.  :D


The movie Back to the Future movie is playing in the background. I heard the line 'you loaned me your car without telling me it has a blindspot" is making me laugh.  Laughter is a good thing & it seems I manage to do a lot of it most days!  

I hope each of you has a wonderful, restful sleep tonight & starts tomorrow off with JOY in your heart.  Always remember Philipians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS .. and AGAIN I say it, REJOICE.  Living this way WILL change your life and that of those around you too.  

till tomorrow ...

1 comment: